Packed in Boxes of 6
Weight 24g per pack
Usually despatched in 3-5 days of your contact lens prescription being verified.
Material: senofilcon A (Silicone Hydrogel)
UV-blocking: Class 1 (UVB 98.9%, UVA 96%)
• Vision - Unique Zonal Aspheric Design for balanced vision near, far and in between with less dependence on illumination16
• Comfort - HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology provides an ultra-smooth surface with low coefficient of friction1,13
• Health - The highest UV-blocking of any reusable with a Class 1 UV Blocker1*
• 74% fitting success in just 2 visits17
*All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. UV transmission measured with a -1.00 lens.
1. JJVC data on file 2013 13. Wilson T et al. Comparison of Frictional Behaviour of Human Corneal Tissue and Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses. BCLA poster presentation 2014 17. Fit is considered successful if a) in the follow up visit the Investigator states that based on the performance of the lenses he/she would prescribe the lens to the patient, and b) patient agrees that overall performance of the lens is Excellent or Very Good, N=206, JJVC Data on file, 2009