Packed in Boxes of 6
Weight 24g per pack
Popular minus powers with the 8.4 base curve usually despatched within 24hrs of your contact lens prescription being verified, all other powers usually despatched in 3-5 days.
Material: senofilcon A (Silicone Hydrogel)
UV-blocking: Class 1 (UVB 98.9%, UVA 96%)
• 9 out of 10 ACUVUE® OASYS® wearers agree their lenses are the most comfortable they have worn11,12
• HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology permanently locks a high volume of wetting agent inside the contact lens, creating a low coefficient of friction and an ultra-smooth surface1,13
• This ultra-smooth lens surface allows eyelids to glide easily over the lenses, providing a no-lens feeling12
• This helps keep eyes comfortable and free from feeling tired throughout the day.12
• Highest UV-blocking of a reusable contact lens*1
*All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. UV transmission measured with a -1.00 lens.
1. JJVC data on file 2013 11. Data on file JJVC 2012; survey with wearers of ACUVUE® OASYS® (n=1207) and ACUVUE® OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM (n=316), aged 18‐64; in UK, Russia, Germany, Italy, France and Poland; conducted Feb ‐ March 2012; 12. Sulley A, Madec-Hily A, Packe R. Large scale survey of senofilcon A contact lens wearers. Optom Vis Sci 2012 E-abstract 125443 13. Wilson T et al. Comparison of Frictional Behaviour of Human Corneal Tissue and Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses. BCLA poster presentation 2014