1. Data on File. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Rochester, NY; 2013. Comparison Memo.
2. Data on File, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Rochester, NY; 2013. R-13-00220 signed 16 hours claim memo.
3. Results from a 22-investigator, multi-site study of Bausch + Lomb ULTRA™ contact lenses with MoistureSeal™technology, on 327 current silicone hydrogel lens wearers. After 7 days of wear, subjects completed an online survey. Subjects rated performance across a range of attributes. Preference comparisons represent only those subjects expressing a preference. Ratio is based on the average across the silicone hydrogel lenses represented in the study.
4. Kristen R. Hovinga, MS; Paul D. Ludington, MS; Mohinder Merchea, OD, PhD, MBA & Robert Steffen, OD, MS; Preventing Dehydration Blur; Contact Lens Spectrum/Special Edition, 2014.
*Among leading silicone hydrogel lenses.
5. Data on file. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. Rochester NY; 2013. Edge Design